1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Crabber : Hexxus And Lexxie's Care ( 2 PPs, Ceonobita Clypeatus )

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by HexxusAndLexxie'sCare, Nov 9, 2012.

1. HexxusAndLexxie'sCare

HexxusAndLexxie'sCare Hi, I'm New Here!

:crab1:

Hello , I am Jenny Velasquez , I had Lexxie and Hexxus for about 2 months now , and I got advice from other resources but I never had the chance to socialize and share with other crabbers my adventures .. I am greatly appreciated to be here and we are gonna have lots of fun.

I am still fairly new to crabbing and still I need lots of advice for foods, crabitat conditions , etc.

I also wanna keep a journal for my Hexxus and Lexxie
    So how do I navigate on this site so I can start my journal??

This is their crabitat
    http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/StormBioHzardChaserWLexxieHexxusCareMantis/IMAG3302_zpsa59a1c17.jpg

This is Hexxus and Lexxie
    Hexxus is the red crab in the cool shell and Lexxie is on the basket cut out .. This is an old photo, lots of crabitat changes happened after that

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/StormBioHzardChaserWLexxieHexxusCareMantis/155158b088801782914960e3082df7d0_zpse6148fcd.jpg

2. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

:hermezpoo::welcome, I have gotten so much help from this site. I have 3 pp's in a 29 gallon tank. Love you're pics. I get most of my food from addiction, the price is great and vicki always puts samples in the order. Anytime you need info just post this site is the best!

3. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!! Your tank looks great and your crabby family is good lookin.Any quuestions...just ask.

4. HexxusAndLexxie'sCare

HexxusAndLexxie'sCare Hi, I'm New Here!

Thank you y'all !!!!

Heyy, I wanna have a section for posting daily journal entries, but I don't know where I put them in !
    Does anyone know???