1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Catagory/Forum Poll.

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Eric, Oct 14, 2004.

?

As many of you may have seen we have added a new category underneath The Caribbean Vacation (COL) t

1. Never Enough Forums, Keep It Forever!

100.0%
  2. Give It A Try For Now, See What Happens.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO Way, Get Rid Of it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I Like It But Way To Many Forums.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I Only Utilize The Main 3 Forums Anyway.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

2. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]I say we go ahead and give it a whirl and see how things go with it, i myself have TONS pics, wow that would take me awhile to load um all.. LOL!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Seems to be doing well so far CUDA. [​IMG]
    I wish that you were on, im bored..Lol. We are never on at the same time. I am a night owl. I worked 13 hours today, yuck! How are you feeling? That was a great post you made up about safe hermie foods. Can not wait for Sandra's add on's so we can move it to the library. [​IMG] I may have a few for it myself.

Cappa

BTW: I was looking on the whos online a little bit ago and there was 8 guest online and 6 of them were in "SAY CHEESE" [​IMG]

4. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]Awwwwww sorry i missed ya on bud, i have been stoping in and out every chance i got today, it was a busy day here at CUDAS ZOO. LOL!! [​IMG] Yes we deffinatly need Sandra to get a good list of home foods so we can add that on, i will be adding more as well, tomarrow i will have time to investigate all fish foods and also reptile foods as well that hermies can eat with no Etho. [​IMG]Im feeling pretty darn good jaw bone and gummy mouth is getting back in order, now my prob is figuring out how to eat.. [​IMG] I told Sandra to grind me some food like she would for the hermies and i will get right in there viv with um and share.. [​IMG] [​IMG]LOL!!! Bud if that ever happens someone better be taking pics as that will be a worlds first, "big ol toothless fat lady sharring food with hermies" Making headline news.. LOL!! [​IMG] Hey Cappa if ya have anything to add by all means go right ahead as its better to have all the products that is safe for our babies plus help inform each other.. Hopefully we can catch each other online saturday or sunday. [​IMG]
    Say Cheese is a big hit bud! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.