1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needing a Great Home for Single Hermie

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Kindal Brewer, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Kindal Brewer

Kindal Brewer Hi, I'm New Here!

My name is Kindal. Although I am not a hermit crab person, my husband brought one home and I have been caring for him for a few months now because I believe all living things deserve our best. I am an animal lover and I know I am not doing "Little Lee" justice. He is a spirited, resilient guy that makes me smile.

I want him to thrive. I want him to be happy. I know he isn't and as opposed to running out and buying him friends, I want to try and give him a chance with someone who really dedicates their time to giving these little creatures the life they deserve.

I am in central Kentucky.

2. HappyCrabbies

HappyCrabbies Hi, I'm New Here!

Would you be willing to ship to Arizona?

3. Hobby Solutions

Hobby Solutions Administrator Staff Member

Not sure if shipping this time of year would be a good idea, not to mention stressful for the little guy.

Jason

4. HappyCrabbies

HappyCrabbies Hi, I'm New Here!

Yeah, I know that it's stressful for them, but it's been done. It has been a little cold recently to ship, but they make heat packs in camping stores. It depends on how cold it is out there as well. Its been about 60ish during the day here.