1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help in CA

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Nate, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

Nate "First Molt, A Success"

I am sad to say I have to get rid of my little friends. I currently have 5 hermits that I can no longer keep. It saddens me to get rid of them but due to housing issues and monetary issues I can no longer keep them. I started crabbing over 3 years ago. My wife handed me my first crab as an anniversary present and my habit just got worse. I still have my first crab Hermies after all of this time. I know that the people on this site are really good at keeping there crabs happy so I wanted to see if anyone here could help me out. I live in Fairfield ca. All of the supplies that I have will accompany the little ones. Someone please help me out. My email is natejaeg@aol.com.

2. Nate

Nate "First Molt, A Success"

Ok so I cant give them up. I was down to 2 PP's and 1 E and had givn up after almost 4 years of crabing. I just got home from my local petco with 2 more friends. I was astonished to find that petco now has E's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.