1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my wierd dream

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by clover, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

I had a dream last night that i had 4 hermit crabs and 3 of them had painted shells and 1 didnt. but 2 of the ones with painted shells had bodies painted the same color as thier shells! i felt so bad for them and i was thinking i better tell the people on Hermit Crabs R Us this! haha lol
    and i was like ok i will put them all in the same tank and hoe they dont eat off eachothers shells!

WHAT WAS I THINKING!

1 more thing it is so cruel at petsmart they have hermies in 2 tanks painted shell which they called fancy hermit crabs and natural which they called hermit crabs! it is so mean the "fancy" hermit crabs were 2 dollars more! i am thinking when i set up a bigger tank and more shells i am going to start rescuing hermies with painted shells

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Bodies painted too!?!? Poor hermies! Good thing it was just a dream. Debbie Noah the hermit crab killer calls the painted shells fancy too. Great idea about rescuing! Sherbert has a painted shell and still won't change into a natural one! Hopefully molting will make her want to change into a new home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.