1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sons artwork

Discussion in 'Kids Corner' started by vckums, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

[img width=225 height=300]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2220/img21847ed.jpg[/img]

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

He did a better job on that than I ever could! Creative little dude you have there! :icon_thumleft:

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

which son? VERY good job!

4. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

Ya know Vicki..what do your son's think of all the crabbies?

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Zack, my oldest, drew that. They all love the crabs. Jake will come in and start counting how many he sees. Benji is always my helper when i do the tank, he helps take them out and put them in.

6. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

That's really neet that they like them too. My brother (15) and sister (9) aren't too crazy about them.

7. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

I'm glad the like the Crabbies too! Your son is getting to be a great artist!

Noah always wants to help feed them... but he gets a bit serving happy! They get a whole bunch of food on the nights he helps!

8. k_n_68048

k_n_68048 Guest

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

awwwwwwwwwwww!!! shes good.

10. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Those are amazing pieces of art! Talented kids y'all got there. :icon_thumleft:

11. veltish

veltish Guest

Aww! I wish i had a kid to draw me pictures! :shuffle: LOL....kiddding! not for a long time yet! but i do have a little brother who steals my extra hermit crab shells and makes little hermit crab tanks out of legos... its really cute, he gets all protective over the empty shell and tells everyone you can see em..cuz they're hiding!!!!( he's 4)

but the artwork beats that by a long shot! hehehe :chuckle: its adorable

12. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Vicki, your kid draws better than I ever could! He did a really good job! :bow:

k_n, your daughter's school project is great also. Her talent is taking care of her hermit crabs, brings a tear to my eye! Precious! :toothy11:

veltish, your little bro has quite the imagination! 'You can't see um...cuz their hiding!" Too cute! :toothy12:

13. Wow those are terrific!

14. k_n_68048

k_n_68048 Guest

Thanks Starmaiden! I'll be sure to tell her you said good job :) She actually has her own sign on now. So when you see PixieGirl......that's my girl. She (actually both of us....) have turned into a major crab addicts :dance2:

15. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs Guest

ha very cute! my 14 yr old brother helps out with my crabs sometime, mostly he just pays for one and names it. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.