1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My lil guy passed yesterday

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by chattykathy, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] i just wanted to post to you all , cuz we are all so close and although we havent met f2f, we still through our love of our hermies ; seem to know one another , and share all our crabbies, my lil sick guy , the one who molted , i came home from my honey moon sunday to find him outta his shell ,and not looking well at all , i didnt dare touch or move him , however i went to put him in ISO monday morning , he was in a scoop but close enough to my finger he wrapped the bottom part of his lil leg on my finger tip, and was not five minutes later he passed in the ISO, i just wanted to ty you all for the love , support ,and prayers , we all helped make him live a lil longer and got him a lil healthier. also ty for the amount of closeness this family of crabbies are , especially some of you that i have been talking with everyday. i am so thankful for this site , and all of you , it is also warming to see how much our famiy is growing with new members. i have tried to keep up with my posts , and welcomes. again ty all. hugs. kathy [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ashleigh

ashleigh "First Molt In Progress"

I feel for you I know it hurts when a crab dies [​IMG] but he is up there with emily now [​IMG]

3. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] thank you ashleigh , and you are right he is with emily now. that makes me feel better knowing he has someone to play with, ty for caring . hugs kathy

4. CRAB-WORLD

CRAB-WORLD Hi, I'm New Here!

[​IMG] On behalf of myself and boys we are sad too. (son dictating now) We are sorry to hear your crab died. I know how it feels. We lossed three since we started Crab-world. [​IMG]Why does this happen to the best crabs? (ok he is done now). My condolences Cathy. We will include him in our prayers and tell our crab angels to hook up with the lil guy and show him aorund in heaven's tank.

Lisa and the boys(cam & John)

5. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] ty cam , john, and lisa, i am feeling much better and especially with all the coldolences, i started crabbing in septemember , we baught 3 for our twin nephews and one of our other nephews that is in foster care , we lost two of them , ( lisa if you think pet stores are bad for crabbies you should see what kind of care the ones from the fair receive ! ) however one of those 3 made it , she was a painted shell one , and is going storng , and has quite a fun personality. i baught a second and he is a big guy, and then i baught the other two a really lil baby one , and the one who passed , i baught him cuz he was in bad shape and my heart couldnt allow him to stay at that store.so we still have 3 , their names are lokelani, (red rose in hawiaian) , Bo , and scooter . the painted one is lokelani, and i think she was trying to make me feel better cuz i woke yesterday and found her lil painted shell empty , my first thought of course was she had passed away or molted , and here she came proud as ever , SHE HAD CHANGED SHELLS ON ME !!!!!! she was so proud of herself , and was showing so much affection. i feel much better, also my husband ( he is a navijo indian) placed our lil guy where native amercians do ,,,, in a very large tree in our yard , it is so they can go back to the earth. so i am doing much better , i am so happy to meet you all , and happy to have yall as new members here. hugs. kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.