1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Molter!!! SOOO EXCITED!!! :)

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by cloie74, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

So last night I'm getting ready for bed ALOT later than usual it was like 1AM and I hear a BIG racket coming from the crab tank there is shell hitting glass all over the place. I usually DONT turn the lights on after they have been shut off fo the night but I just had to see what was going on and there it was....an EMPTY red UGLY as sin sparkle shell and right next to it a freshly molted JOE in a very handsome turbo shell! I just got him 3 weeks ago so he must have REALLY gotten down to business under there lol. He was on the food dish most of last night so I left him be but this morning he was on the cholla bridge just begging to be picked up lol
    here he is, he has an AWESOME coloring!!! And he only had half of his little pincher before now it is all there ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Wow! He looks great! I had my jumbo come up a couple weeks ago and he was BRIGHT red! I meant to post a pic; I almost think he's a straw but I've just been putting it off. :rolleyes: I'm bad at picture things. He is so much redder and bright! Congratz on your molt.

3. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

oh, wow! you can really see it in the second pic! how handsome! he looks great, congrats! (i can't wait for my two who have missing claws to molt! it'll be so cool!

4. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Yep! He's a cutie! :p
    I love the crabs with big curious eyes.

5. peach

peach "Never Molted"

OH WOW what a GORGEOUS crab congrats

6. Livada

Livada (Micro Crab)

Congrats!! First molts are so exciting! Your little guy looks great! Nice turbo shell too! My crab, Van, changed into one similar to it. He adores it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.