1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!!MY FIRST MOLT!!!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by veltish, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veltish

veltish Guest

:blower: :partyhat4: :blower: :partyhat4: :blower:
    :cheesygrin: im on cloud 9 right now!! i went to check on the crabs at 11:15 and i found Zero up from below. :dance2: i instantly knew he molted becuase he has much better coloring and he's as hairy as an ape.. and OH MY GOSH has he got some big eyelashes. He was down( all together) for about 20 days. give or take a few. ive gotten quite a few crabs since he's been down.. and i remembered him beig much bigger.. but he's alot smaller then most of the other crabs i have. he was just really big looking compared to Billie and Dozer.. who are just barely nickel size.i am SO excited!! I got a few pictures and i keep running downstairs to the crabby cage to watch him.. i know he's just thinking "jeeze..LEAVE ME ALONE!".. so i thought id post some pics on here and give it a rest :shuffle: he's going to make a nice model for the crabby contest!!! He's gained alot of color.. when i first got him he had a pale sort of blah look to him.. now he's got alot more browns and tans.. just a generally brighter crab.

Zero.. when i first got him.[img width=300 height=231]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/0OoAshleyoO0/000_0525-1.jpg[/img]

Zero-- new and improved
    [img width=300 height=274]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/0OoAshleyoO0/100_0297.jpg[/img]
    [img width=300 height=243]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/0OoAshleyoO0/100_0294.jpg[/img]

:banana: :dance2: :duck: :elephant: :teddy01:

2. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Wow! Congrats! He looks really terrific--you must be feeding them lots of color enhancers for him to gain that much color! What a Great way to start off 2007! :blower:

3. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Woo Hoo! :blower:

Congrats on your first molt.... He looks fantastic! You are doing a great job!

4. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

YAY! He does look good, nice and shiny! :partyhat4:

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:banana: P A R T Y in da house! :dance2:

6. WOOOHOOO!

Congrats!

7. CrabbinQueen

CrabbinQueen (Small Crab)

Awww congrats! Zero looks fantastic. I remember how elated I felt after my first molt. It's great isn't it? Makes you feel like you're doing it right!
    :partyhat4:

8. veltish

veltish Guest

yes, it really does feel great.. it was a perfect thing to happen to me in my "horrible craby mom" mood!

9. CrabbinQueen

CrabbinQueen (Small Crab)

Hehhe they have a tendancy to let us know that we're doing a good job even though we don't feel like it sometimes. I often feel like I neglect my crabs while I'm in school. Then, one will come up from a molt lookin more hairy than King Kong himself. Just can't help but feel good! :) Enjoy the many more to come!

10. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

He looks AWESOME!!!!

:hareiam: :troll: :elephant: :banana: :partyhat4: CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST SUCCESSFUL MOLT!!! :partyhat4: :banana: :elephant: :troll: :hareiam:

11. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Oh veltish, Congratulations! You are doing a great job, your crabbie looks great! I still get the same feeling when I see a sucessful molter surface!
    Many more kid!
    :band2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.