1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first game release!

Discussion in 'Game House' started by ema, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

So yeah I was one of the weirdos standing in line at the Wrath of the Lich King (World of Warcraft's latest expansion) release at midnight on the 13th! I was the only girl there! Besides the moms anyways :chuckle:

I must say that it is highly entertaining. Screenshots! Well ... cell phone pics because my guy friend wanted me to send him pics when he doesn't have internet access right now ...

Look! Giant crablets! Just how giant? See that little purple blip with the red hair and cape? That's my character ...
    [img width=500 height=375]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/cruisecutie/pic111408_1.jpg[/img]

And my brand new Death Knight. I luff her too!
    [img width=375 height=500]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/cruisecutie/pic111408_2.jpg[/img]

2. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

kewlness !!!!!!!!!

I like the DK Em

I MAY get back into this, and see If I can ressurect my old lv 50 mage....

3. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

Send the mage to Shadow Council realm and come play with me! :dork2:

Death knight is only at 58 ... she can wait for you ... LOL! Unless of course said mage is alliance ... in which case she'll kick your hiney ... I mean *Cough* :angel12:

4. Nate

Nate "First Molt, A Success"

No no Both of you come over to Kahz Goroth on the oceanic servers. We can all make fun of the aussies. Its alot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.