1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Favorite Hermie Store's are:

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Love4HermitCrabs, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

These are the best Hermie store's out there:
    thehermiehut.com
    petdiscounters.com
    shellhorizons.com
    I have bought from these 3 Online Hermie Stores and I highly recommend them all, At Shell Horizons you must purchase a min. of $50.00 but they are well worth it. At thehermiehut Crabmom has some great products and not just Hermie stuff, she has every thing now so check it out. Steve at petdiscounters is very helpful I talk to him all the time and they have great Hermie stuff as well.
    Sandra

2. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

I love ShellHorizons & Petdiscounters. I have never ordered from the HermieHut but i am sure that is great too.

Cappa

3. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

ditto on the above listed stores. I have also found several others that have great prices and great customer service for shells.

www.naplesseashellcompany.com
    www.sealifegifts.net (20.00 min but free ship)
    They even have fishing net 5 feet wide at 1.75 per foot!
    and there is a seller on ebay User Id: glassreign that has super cheap turbos and other good shells for hermies. She doesn't list them with hermit crab in the title, so definitely look her up by user ID and check out her stuff.
    Wait, here is her ebay store
    http://stores.ebay.com/Beech-Specialties_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm
    I just got an email from Marcie Beech and she just added a hermit crab section to her ebay store! (super cheap prices!)

and yet another with some nice looking shells, but I have not yet ordered from them is
    www.sharpeshells.com

They are in Canada, so I am not sure if they ship to US...I believe they do, but don't quote me on that.

If you want some truly unique and different shells that are a little bit expensive to really spoil your babies try this store on ebay-GORGEOUS! You won't see your freinds crab in these shells. These are for the truly spoiled crab.
    http://stores.ebay.com/Rogers-Nursery

4. cpcmember2000

cpcmember2000 Hi, I'm New Here!

Another nice place I have found to get different things wether hermit crb or otherwise is www.4littlepets.com I have ordered from them twice now and everything has been cheapest around. They don't have a good shell selection, but have a lot of other hermit crab supplies.

5. crabmom

crabmom Hi, I'm New Here!

Thanks Sandra!

Don't tell anyone, but I am also a customer of petdiscounters, and Shell Horizons! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.