1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My favorite clown crab

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by HERMEZ, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Goodbye sweetpea.......you entertained me immensly--I knew when you took so long that you were gone. My one eyed wonder--who was growing his eyes back.....you were so brave--so gentle--so little... :sad5: I will miss you so much--RIP in hermie heaven :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

2. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

I am so sorry, HermChickie! :sad11:

Was this you little blind guy?

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Thanks this was Uno he had one eye when I adopted him and he was growing his eyes back - Im sure he has both eyes again now

4. shmama

shmama Guest

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a tiny crab I named Sweet Pea too. Chaos, one of my Straws (my favorite one because he's silly) seems lethargic the last couple of days & I am very worried about him. I kept lightly blowing on him earlier til he moved a little cuz I feared the worst, hopefully I am wrong & he just needs to molt (successfully that is). :sad4:
    It's even harder to deal with a loss when they have so much personality. :crybaby2:

5. shmama

shmama Guest

...just an update: Chaos seems alright now - Whew! :kissflowers:

and my hubby just brought in a surprise for me, a petco box with two tiny little pink crabbies to add to the zoo! They are precious! I named them Gotham & Safari. Pix coming to say cheese later. :love1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.