1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Crabs and 'Tat

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt Guest

I dont like imageshack or photobucket, so its in a Yahoo! Photos album.

Here are my crab and crabitat pictures. I plan to upgrade to a 30 gallon as Vicki, Kerie, Robin and anybody else from the Hub would know. (I think)

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

what a richly colored PP you have............very nice ;)

3. Matt

Matt Guest

Thank you very much, took me nearly an hour or two to pick them out! They were all healthy in a lidless, yet humid tank with a fogger and a lamp on top, they actually had a gague (why does that look like I spelled it wrong?) and it was even digital :eek:.

I had to pick the most social ones, I had to choose from a 100 gallon tank with about 30 hermies, and I got to choose 3. It was hard but I think I made a good choise.

4. Matt

Matt Guest

Okay! If you look in my album there are probably about 20 more pics. I am really hating this camera that I am using, my dad took the powershot to India with him and I wont have it back untill the 28th.

5. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Beautiful crabs! What kind of power shot do you use? I have the S70 and that's my upgrade from the A60. I like the S70 SO much more :)

6. Matt

Matt Guest

I have a Powershot A80 I think. I dont have it on hand (its on the other side of the freaking world)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.