1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crabitat is bare!!!Help!

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by willow555, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

My habbitat has almost nothing in it.It's a 10 gallon.It has coco fiber,2cocohuts that i made,a freshwater bowl,a saltwater bowl,a food shell,1 big piece of coral,and 3 maple tree branches,10 shells.Does anyone know how to make it colorful and how to make a second story? :(:(

2. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

Well, to mkae it colorful you could add leaves from outside, (washed and dried first if you dont use pesticides) and just use your imagination. :)

3. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I used a hemp net from Vicki's store to add a second level to my 10g, and a soap dish (it was a 3M soap dish, so it had sticky strips instead of suction cups, and it was FANTASTIC). I put it over the cocohut I had in my 10g to make use of all the space.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Check out dollar stores, Michaels craft store for plants and terracota pots. I like a lot of greenery in my tank, so I find plastic plants.

5. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

Hemp nets take a good amount of room, and a lot of people use them to let their crabs get to a second level. Second levels are usually added with suction cups or other adhesives =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.