1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More molts...

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by MissHaze, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissHaze

MissHaze "Never Molted"

So Pinky and the Brain went down a little bit ago, haven't seen or smelled anything in almost two weeks. Now, MC is attempting to burrow down slowly but surely. :rolleyes: Hopefully they all make through okay. I hate the waiting...it always makes worry. :rolleyes: I do so love it when they come up all shiny and pretty and new. Sucks though because my husband is standing his ground about no new babies until they are done molting. :( Oh well that gives me time to save and pick out a bigger tank, I am hoping for a 55g. Will need to go shopping...yeah! :D

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Good luck with getting a 55gal!!!!!!!! i had one but found it was to much for me to handle at the time ( 2 years ago) now i want it back... hehehe!

3. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Yeah, I know what you mean about "no new crabs!!!" from the husband. I'm dreaming of setting up a second tank here in the office - we've even got a spot for it. But no...apparently my 30g tall tank with 8 crabs (who are CONSTANTLY molting, seriously...I don't know if I'll ever buy tiny crabs again - they're always going under) is enough for him. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.