Well I am pretty sure I have 2 molts going on now. 1 of my little guys has been down for a week and the other small one has been down for about 4 days. Sometimes I look in there expecting to see 4 of them and I only see 2 and I get worried. I finally got my 20 gallon long tank and EE. When my 2 molters come up should I switch them over to the new tank or wait. I was gonna wait for awhile to switch the other 2 until it was time for a deep clean maybe in a month or so.