i bought my hermit crabs a month ago. when i brought them home i set up their crabitat and cleaned, boiled, and took all precautions i could. one of my crabs was severely mistreated and i fell in love with him right away. i found him 2 days ago acting very strangely so i put him in an iso tank in case he was sick or molting. today he molted i was so excited i took a picture (he molted above ground in a hole he had dug himself... he kept digging side ways because he is missing parts of his legs on one side ) when i took a closer look at him i saw 2 red parasites zoom between his legs. now i don't know what to do... i know he is too weak for a bath, but what is the parasites are eating him alive or he can't take the extra blood suckign stress and dies???? any help you can give me would be awesome. please think of bardock!