1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

molding

Discussion in 'Emergency Care - 911.' started by hermie123, Mar 16, 2011.

1. hermie123

hermie123 "Never Molted"

i'm not sure but, i think i've read in a bok that if hermit crabs are gonna molt or soemthing, they always show sighs of intense burrowing everywhere. they keep burrowing and i think they're gonna molt. i don't want to "dig" them up in the middle of soemthing important. hwta do i do????

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Just let them bury and molt. Is there some reason why you are so stressed about it?

3. hermie123

hermie123 "Never Molted"

i;m not too stressed about it but, its like the first time they have done anything i have never seen before so i don't know if they'll die or soemthing.

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I never get worried when they bury down I always get worried when they stay down for a long time, now that mine are bigger it takes longer, last time was over 2 months! Before it was a month.

5. hermie123

hermie123 "Never Molted"

Wow

6. Solley

Solley (Micro Crab)

:ditto:
    i am in the same boat as you, my medium PP was under for about 3 months, it took all i had to not dig him up and check on him but luckly i didnt!  he surfaced lat night and looks great!