1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I know he's not a hermit but he's the reason I haven't been on in a while. Milo was on of my adoptions and he was the sweetest little bunny. He ended up having a grand-maul seizure and died in my arms a couple of weeks ago. I was devastated since I'd only been able to have his company for about two years since he was six when I got him.:( A couple days after that I was happy to hear that someone was interested in adopting the two female rats I had up for adoption. I drove them to the meeting place and t make a long story short, the lady left without paying for the cage she was going to buy from us for the girls.:mad: I went back into where my sister works and told her what happened and she was also quite upset. After all that my sister went in back and brought out a cute little female guinea pig that was up for adoption since she had brain damage from a bad ear infection. So now not only am I dealing with trying to help her I also have her sister who thinks it's fun to beat her up for some reason. :rolleyes: There is never a dull moment in my life. So the moral of all this, don't go to a pet store after something bad has happened or you have lost a pet, you'll always come home with another.

Goodbye Milo

2. katelynn4hermits

katelynn4hermits Hi, I'm New Here!

DID YOU SAY BEAT UP....that is wrong you need to tell someone about that....its a early sign of serial killers to beat up and neglect animals.

3. Briard

Briard (Micro Crab)

Um, I think she means the guinea pig's sister. ;) Sorry to hear about all your recent ups-and-downs of pet ownership, Emma. Sounds like you have your hands full!

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

She did say the guinea pig's sister loves to beat her up. Sometimes animals will turn on each other when something is wrong with them. Good luck and best wishes with rehabilitating the guinea pig:)

5. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Sorry for your loss, reminds me of when i had my pet hamster "Pumpkin" died from a stroke in my hands.:(

6. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I had a favorite parakeet die in my arms and my dad had one of our cats pass in his arms at the vet's office. It is always a hard and traumatic experience:(. You will heal in time and you will never forget your beloved pet.

7. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

Emma, I am so sorry. You've had a rough couple of months. Hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.