1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michaels Store

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by vckums, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

Oh man I had FUN there today. They have a great selection of plants to use in the crabitat. Here's a few I got today.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

3. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

Oh my word i love Michaels too. i'm constantly goin' in their to look for more items whether it's hermit crab related or art related. i'm always buying things that i don't really need, haha.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Yeah well I went back for more LOL I wanna put another little grass one in the front of the tank. But I know someones under there due to the huge sand pit they made digging. So I gotta wait:rolleyes:

5. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

Well your hermit crabs are going to have fun. I gett my stuff like that @ a place called Hobby lobby. Some of you or many of you have never heard of it.

6. Numbhangle

Numbhangle "Never Molted"

Michaels is also great for shells too!! The have large packages of shells that come in different shapes/sizes etc... Mostly small to medium, I've never seen a really large shell. But for a bag of shells, I think it's like $2 something... totally worth it!

7. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

Yeah same @ Hobby lobby them have SO many shells and hermit crab stuff and kits.

8. LiveHermitCrabs

LiveHermitCrabs Hi, I'm New Here!

Michaels is definitely great for shells and artificial plants...but watch out...some of those plants have metal inner wiring. there are some that don't and some that do, so please be careful.

9. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

Cool plants!Where is Michaels?

10. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

OUR MICHEALS CARRY A LARGE BAG OF SHELLS IT HAS SOME LARGE SHELLS IN IT. DONT WANT TO GET PEOPLE IN TROUBLE BUT THE EMPLOYEE'S (I TELL THEM WHAT I AM NEEDING THEM FOR AND THEY CANT HAVE A HOLE OR ANYTHING) NORMALLY LET ME GO THROUGH THE BAGS AND TRADE OUT SHELL FOR SHELL AS LONG AS THEY ARE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE. IT'S HARD TO FIND SHELLS IN MY AREA. BUT THATS WHERE i GOT MY LARGE PP'S SHELL (COULDNT FIND ANY TO FIT HIM ANYWHERE ELSE).

11. newcrabber

newcrabber "Never Molted"

Do you get the plants at micheals so they can have something to climb on or is it just deco. I want something for them to climb on but cannot find anything suitable at pet stores.

12. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

every piece of greenery i have in my tank is from Michaels. I love the natural forest with lots of green look. but also my crabs love climbing on the fake greens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.