1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mega hit recipe!!!

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by HermitPaws, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Just Came up with this Maple Olive chicken recipe!! and its Soooooooo Easy!!

You need :
    olive oil
    Maple syrup
    Chicken/ legs or Breast

What you do:
    Pre heat oven to 350*F
    Place chicken in a Cassaroll dish
    Drizzle with oil and maple syrup
    Bake for 30 min to 1 hour or until done.

MY crab LOVE IT!!!!!

All of my crabs (4) Came out during the day to eat and they never use to come out during the day!!!! This is a Must try!!

Hope you like!
    -Hermitpaws

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

That sounds good. I'll try it. I hope my hermies like it. Thank you, HermitPaws.

3. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Might be a bit easier for younger crabbers to do in the microwave with small chunks of chicken mom and dad let them use...heck, who am I kidding, I do my crab's meat in the microwave. I have to wash the dishes since it's my house, so why make more of a mess for myself?

4. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

Okay i jsut amde what i think is goin to be really good

I have some green beans that i cut up and froze a while back so i took some of those out and put them in a pan on the stove on medium.
    then i took some organic honey and some organic oats on a small plate and when the green beans were defrosted i rolled them in a bit of honey then rolled them in the oats then when the oats stuck i put the greean beans nd oats in the pan on high until they were done. (done to me is the oats a deep deep brown) and right now i am waiting for it to cool down.
    I will tell u all how they like it!!

5. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Seems like everyone uses maple and honey on all their crabs' recipes. It's not a bad thing, really, but my crabs don't go for honeyed/mapled things at all really. They went for the honey pork chop, but I think that's the only honey thing they've liked. Now if it involves veggie/olive oil, some veggies, and meat all together, they love it, and if it's a plain boiled potato or plain rice with cabbage and mushrooms on the side, you can barely find any of it, but I don't know why my guys don't like sweets that much. I try not to over-sweeten stuff because there isn't much of a point...I don't like it if all the food I eat is the same (i.e. honeyed everything all day for a week) so why force them? I dunno, just tossing my two cents into the mix.

6. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

Easy meal is a couple cubes of chicken or hamburger meat with about 3 TBS long grain rice and Fresh broccoli put it in a bowl with 1/2 cup water and microwave on high for 5 minutes everything cooks equal and the rice soaks up all the water, let cool and serve! My crabbies love!!! it for variety I change the type of meat/veggie and sprinkle different things on top like crushed egg shell, cuddlebone, honey oatmeal, my crabs love to eat.

7. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena (Micro Crab)

Oh, yeah. That sounds like great crab cuisine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.