1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medium PP for adoption - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by CrabbySandy, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabbySandy

CrabbySandy Hi, I'm New Here!

I have a medium PP "Felix" who needs a good forever home quickly. We've had him/her for more than two years. I'm in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Felix will come with all accessories and supplies available at the time of adoption, I perfer to keep the tank, though. I'm willing to drive about 2 hours or so if necessary. I'm taking good care of this crab's physical needs but his tank mate died during a molt and he's been alone and unloved for too long. He needs a better situation. You can also use the private message option by clicking on my name in "member list". My internet connection has been unreliable so please give me 2-3 days to respond. I try to check often, though. Thanks very much.

Blondebomber already contacted me once but she hasn't been back in touch with me since I gave my contact info. If she contacts me within the next few days and can arrange to meet me half way I'll have to give her first consideration. She's a teacher so I hope she just got busy or is having computer issues.... I would give her more time but this situation is becoming more urgent. I also responded to Divinamoon request but haven't heard from her at all. I hope the right person contacts me soon.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  2. CrabbySandy

Felix was adopted! :)

3. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

I wish I could adopt him put i'm 9-10 hours from you.
    Congrats on your adopted hermies

4. theatrecats

theatrecats Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi, Crabby Sandy,

I live in Vero aout 1 1/2 hours from Lauderdale, if we could meet in West Palm, I would love to give "Felix" a happy home in my 2 55 gallon Hermie Hotels, full of toys and lots of hermie neighbors. Please email at theatrecats@hotmail.com Thank you.

5. manolo578

manolo578 (Micro Crab)

I dont think it is wise to put your email out there on the forums theatrecats. Why dont you send that person a message only they can see.

6. CrabbySandy

Hi Theatrecats,

Felix already found a home. It turns out she is female and has been renamed Felicity by her new owner. Thanks for your interest. Good luck.

Crabbysandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.