1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mealworms and food like that or not????? This isn't a poll i messed up....

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by sportsdevotee, Jul 1, 2009.

?

not a poll, sorry.

1. crab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. eeeee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sportsdevotee

sportsdevotee Hi, I'm New Here!

I heard a person on this forum talk about feeding meal worms and blood worms to their crabs. Can i feed freeze dried bloodworms to them and reguar fresh killed mealworms????? More importantly.... WILL THEY LIKE THIS FOOD?????

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Ok that's like 3 polls now, time to quit. Only use them when you intend to do a poll. :twirl:

You can freeze the live ones, you won't know if your crabs like it until you try it. They are safe to give them.

3. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I've never done fresh killed mealworms before, but mine love their dried bloodworms and mealworms.

4. sportsdevotee

sportsdevotee Hi, I'm New Here!

YAAAAAHHHHOOOOOO i figured how not to do a poll. so are freeze dried blood worms good??? my fish eat them.

5. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Yeah, they're great. Mine disappeared out of the bowl last night. Most any dried 'bug' type thing (to include dried shrimp, krill, plankton, and any insect really) are crab-safe and are actually good because their exoskeletons contain calcium and chitin, which are the main building blocks of your crab's exoskeleton.