1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

maybe good news on my money order& then thrown back in another cow pie!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jan 13, 2011.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[img=400x299]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC12171.jpg[/img]
    I got this letter in the mail today, stating my money order had indeedy been cashed! Now just to figure out by who! They are working on that. I will either get my money back by the post office but not for 2 months o.k. I have waited this long, I can wait longer. I will sending a copy of this letter to the crab patch to from the post office, a staff member said they were going to check to see if if had got cashed and my order not been filled, well I had not heard from them other than they hadn't got it. I just don't understand how an envelope that is clearly printed the crab patch address on it could go somewhere else.
    now the cow pie comment, awhile back I was having issues with the insurance company paying for my mri & mra for migrainge headaches, this is the 3rd appeal & denile! I keep telling the hospital it is your fault you told us we didn't need to have this approved, you told us twice! now our insurance won't pay! 7000$ the insurance is saying is wasn't an e.r. situation, well no duh! but i was having them everyday for months and 3 or 4 prescript meds were not doing anything and the reg dr was at a loss of what to do so it was send me for brain scans. well now fighting it again, going to the higher up people  & I have not a clue, I don't even know why they are even doing it, it's the hospitals fault for telling my dr we didn't need to approve it. then there is other stuff going on that is going on is really bad now to that involves family.. really stressful times. just telling myself I can be & will be positive, :tease1:

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:aww: ........ :hug2:

Boy when it rains it pours doesn't it.  Then just when you see a glimmer of light, along comes a tornado to really stir the pot!
    I'm so sorry ScoobDoo... :hug2:  Thinking of you...

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

yes it does! the tornadoe is going to die soon to, a metaphor a family member's life complication of dibetes in his 50's, going day by day here.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

I hope you find out who cashed it! Definitely not kewl at all!!  :huggies: