1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matt's Food Review Thread.

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Matt, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt Guest

Welcome, everyone to Matt's Food Review thread, so thoughtfully provided by our benifactor: Vicki.

Now, to start things off, I made a rating to our benifactor.

Hearty Bowl: Alfredo Penne with Red Pepper.

Presentation: 2/10
    The bowl was plain, and the food was kind of thrown in.
    Portion Size: 2/10
    I could probably eat about 10 to be full, however, for skinny freaks that order a small pizza and thier whole family of 6 can have dinner, its a good size.
    Taste: 8/10
    I have to say it was good, a little dry though.
    Value: 2/10
    For 3 dollars, put it towards somthing bigger.

Overall: 6/10

Okay, second Item: Pizza Hut Pizza w/ "Poppable" Crust.

Presnentation: 8/10
    The box was nice, and the pizza was nicely presented, however the slices weren't consistant in size.
    Portion: 5/10
    I could probably go about eating a large myself, and the peices werent a consitant size.
    Taste: 3/10
    The classic 'cheap' Pizza Hut Taste.
    Value: 3/10
    For the taste, its not worth the money.

Overall: 4.75

Expect more soon.

2. Matt

Matt Guest

"Mom's Home Made Leftover Soup"

Presentation: 4/10
    This stuff looks like a chicken, cow, and a bunch of vegetables vomited into a pot and got cooked together. However, the broth remains a consistent colour, and you cant actually see the mess below the broth.
    Portion Size: 10/10
    You cant go wrong with getting as big a portion as you want!
    Taste: 9/10
    As usual, Mom pulls out and once again makes a great leftover soup. The various flavours, and the excellent spicing add together to make this one kick but!
    Value: 10/10
    Put together with stuff in the fridge. Actually it should be 11/10, its SAVING you money.

Overall: 8.25/10

"Polish Garlic Sausage"
    Presentation: 5/10
    It looks like sausage, what else is to say, its not exacly pretty.
    Portion size: 9/10
    You can have as much as you want, however you cant make a meal of this stuff, not if you want to sleep in the same ROOM as your spouse.
    Taste: 10/10
    This is the BEST sausage you can get, hands down, boil it, nuke it, anything. Good alone, with condiments, on bread, ANYTHING.
    Value: 5.5/10
    You get 2 3' peices for about 5 dollars, its all by weight, so its an approx. number. The taste is way worth it though, balancing it out at 5.5 because its not extemely priced

Overall: 7.3/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.