1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAD's Tall Tales

Discussion in 'Game House' started by MAD, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Sea scorpions, as you know, are possibly the most dreadful of creatures,
    and were the terrors of the seas...

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Until... Vinnie Hermit Crab was born. No one ever told him this, but a curse was put on his family before he was born. A curse that when their next child was born, he would grow up to be a good, helpful, and wonderful child, but when he fell in love, he would turn pure evil...

3. Donny (TMNT)

...and naturally, after his heart was broken by a single seahorse, all heck broke loose...

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

...And the terror began!...
    ...Sorry. Periods mean awkward/scary silences, and I thought those would be good for such a scary discovery!

Vinnie Hermit Crab had doubled twice his size in the last couple days, but didn't seem to have noticed. When he smiling and happy, and looked in the mirror so he could comb his 3 hairs, properly, he saw a evil grimace staring back at him! He jumped back in alarm, and rubbed his eyes, thinking that he had just mistaken something for something it wasn't, or imagined an image that wasn't really there, but he looked in the mirror, again. And... Guess who stared back at him? It was Vinnie Hermit Crab, all right, but an evil twin clone of him, twice his size, and with blood-shot red eyes. You might think his smile would be the most friendly thing out of everything he featured, but you would be dead wrong, if you though that... His smile was actually the worst thing about him. It was twisted; as if he had just committed suicide, and was laughing... With victory. His smile was 'PURE EVIL'! Like... He couldn't even describe it. All of a sudden, he felt a little dizzy, and...

5. Donny (TMNT)

fainted.....next day........

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Vinnie Hermit Crab woke up bright and early; ready for another day of school, and trying to avoid looking at Savannah Seahorse. He got up, and ate the breakfast his Mom had made for him, which was...

7. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

cracked corn covered nanner with pure organic honey on the side, with a mountain dew {I have to add the dew, that is like part of my main breakfast in the a.m.}

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

(I'll bet you burp a lot, during work at the library, then! I thought you were supposed to be QUIET...!) :hahahaha:
    Vinnie Hermit Crab ate his fill, and then rushed off to school, avoiding eye contact with all the other hermies until he reached the safety of his shell hook, and shell table...

9. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

our library is not so quiet, we want people to feel comfy there & no subject is taboo. We just make sure that is appropriate to talk about what ever if front of people that are there. I have a toy box and art center for kids. We have fun at our library, no stuffy snobby librarians there going shhhhhh
    and why aren't you all in bed? it's midnight here. I keep checking my replys and there are post to my post that I posted, oh ya and in some places it is considered good manners to belch!
    anyway... he tried to hold it back but the acid in the Mountain Dew didn't set well in his crabby tummy so he ended up....

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I should know! I was born in China, and that is the place where it is considered polite, respectful, and taken as a complement by the chef, if you are to burp after you finish a meal. It apparently shows that you enjoyed it, very much!... :yes2:
    Barfing, all over the homework assignment that was due that morning, that he was supposed to hand in. :puke:

11. Donny (TMNT)

...as you can imagine, he was sent home early.

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Vinnie Hermit Crab, trudged home, embarrassed and subdued. He didn't say a word, as he made his way, quietly, to his room. His Mom was busy in the kitchen, preparing dinner, and Vinnie didn't want do disturb her, so he snuck past her. He didn't really feel like talking, anyway. He just wanted to sit down, and think about all the things that had happened to him, ever since Savannah Seahorse, arrived and began teaching at his school...

13. Donny (TMNT)

But Vinnie, as you can imagibe, wasn't very elusive, and his mom heard his shell griinding against the new tile floor....

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

She came up the stairs, to greet her son, who somehow happened to sneak past her shell... "Vinnie Hermit Crab? Why are you home from school, so early? Is something the matter?" she asked, concerned...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.