1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAD's Tall Tales

Discussion in 'Game House' started by MAD, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

"Don't you mean shake her 'claw'?"

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

said one of the other crabby students. Mr. Troll doesn't know much about crabs that's why he was corrected! Vinnie took his seat in the back of the class with his lunch bucket that contained his lunch of.....

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

His absolute two favorite foods in the world; seaweed rolls and sand cakes. When it became time for lunch, Vinnie Hermit Crab opened up his lunch bucket, and discovered, to his utter horror, that his Mother hadn't packed what he thought she had. Instead, she had packed his least favorite food; sea star salad.

4. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

"Barnicles!" He shouted, in annoyance. The teacher heard him curse, so she...

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Stopped in mid-sentence, glared at Vinnie Hermit Crab, and grabbed her seaweed whip. She came over to his desk with the whip, and gave him a good hard slap on the shell. Vinnie Hermit Crab did not get off to a very good start that day.

6. Donny (TMNT)

...but after a while he was used to getting punished every five minutes...

7. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Because not only did Mr. Troll hardly know anything about hermit crabs, but he was also a very mean teacher once you got to know him. Vinnie Hermit Crab came home from school every day glum and depressed. Until one day...

8. Donny (TMNT)

...There came a substitute... (this story's getting good...)

9. scoobdoo

she was a beautiful sea horse with a studded diamond and pearl...

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

necklace. And she knew almost everything there is to know about hermit crabs; unlike Mr. Troll, who knew nothing. From the very start, Vinnie Hermit Crab was her favorite student. He was so intelligent, kind, and helpful, and he was so handsome... Savannah Seahorse was almost as young as her students. She was not married, and currently was looking for a young man who could sweep her off her feet, and carry her off to paradise; otherwise known as 'The Great Barrier Reef'. (By the way, this story takes place in...

11. Donny (TMNT)

3012.) The only problem was, well, she was a seahorse, and he was a hermit crab, so he figured it just wouldn't work out, so he told her...

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

"Savannah Seahorse, I know you like me more than just as a student, and I feel the same for you. But, I just don't think it would work out, you know, because of my being a hermit crab, and all, and you're being a seahorse? Yeah. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I just want to be the best student I can be, and nothing more. I hope you understand." Savannah Seahorse was silent for a moment. Then...

13. scoobdoo

started sobbing uncontrollably, "doesn't any body love me?" I was abandoned by my parents Sigmund the Sea Monster & Sas A Fras The Sultry Sea Horse at the age of 15, they wanted to try and get rich by selling Sea Shells to Sea Lions! I have had to make it on my own by working at ..

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

different schools for hermit crabs. That is one of the only jobs I could find that I was good at, because if I do say so myself, I am quite the expert on hermit crabs. My uncle was a hermit crab, and taught me everything there was to know about them. One day, I had hoped to find a handsome, and mysterious hermit crab, who would be my one true love, and he would sweep me off my feet, and carry me to paradise, which, if you've been doing your homework, is otherwise known as 'The Great Barrier Reef'. But enough about me. May I ask what it is that makes me so unattractive, and hard to love?"

15. Donny (TMNT)

And to worry her more, all he could do was sit stalk silent and stare at the ground.

16. scoobdoo

after several more awkward moments of silence Vinnie looked at her and stuttered, I do love you and you are the most beautiful seahorse I have ever seen, but last night while doing my geneology homework I discovered that we are related!

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Savannah Seahorse looked stunned. There was another period of awkward, silence, until Vinnie spoke once more. "My uncle's, cousin's, aunt's, husband's, sister's, daughter's, boyfriend's, ex-wife's, new husband's, wife, was your great aunt, and you know how it is, learning shocking information that you never knew about. Please, just leave me alone. As I said before, I want to be the best student I can be, and I can't be that if I'm always staring at you."

18. scoobdoo

wow! that's a long line of related relatives! so on that note, Savannah SeaHorse says, I understand.. I can not work here any more, my love for you to is to great.. she gave her 2 weeks notice to Sal the Salamander the administrator.. and walked out on Vinnie's life forever. Dun, dun dun... the end?????? A sequal in the making?

19. Donny (TMNT)

VINNIE THE CRAB PART II, THE BULLY

It was a dark and cold day at school as the other kids played volleyball
    at recess...

20. scoobdoo

deep breath as I sigh, just as Chrissy the crab went for a spike Scrappy the scorpian took his tail with his little stinger and poked a hole in the volley ball..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.