1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAD's Game Show (NO Active contestant, ask for a question!!!)

Discussion in 'Game House' started by MAD, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

Re: MAD's Game Show (Active contestant, Clone Happy)

According to Deep Thought, 42 was the answer to life ... the universe and EVERYTHING! How many roads must a man walk down? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow? All of these can be answered with 42 ... as well as bend over I'll show ya (seriously you could answer almost everything with that - got my mom sayin that lol it's priceless).

And because I loooved that book and it's one of my favorite quotes ever "Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so." Oh ain't that the truth!

2. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

GOOD ANSWER

awesome, that was what I meant by keeping it interesting. I hereby award you 4 points, plus a 38 point bonus, ofr a total of 42 points

:hahahaha: :hahahaha: :hahahaha:<-----(the audience aggrees)

3. clonehappy

I'll totally take 80s again fooorr ... 'eck surprise me gov'na.

4. MAD

You get whatever is worse that GEEZE MAD?!?!?!? Then

"What is the recipe for what is called perhaps the best alcoholic drink in the known Universe?"

5. clonehappy

Well c'mon, the best drink in the known universe is subject to everyone's personal tastes :) If you go by "The Guide" even it doesn't say the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is the best just says here's how you make it:

Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
    Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V
    Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
    Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
    Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.
    Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
    Sprinkle Zamphour.
    Add an olive.
    Drink...but very carefully.

I personally prefer Beetlejuices, but I haven't a clue how they are made. Just know they are blue and taste GOOD!

6. MAD

:hahahaha: :hahahaha: :hahahaha:

I knew you were gonna do that, think outside the box =P

I didnt say what was the best drink in the series hitchhikers guide to the galaxy =P, I just said whats the best drink in the known Universe =P

I am sorry, but any drink that has the same sensation as having your brain smashed out of you head by a large gold brick wrapped in lemons is NOT my idea of a good drink. (Gawd that hurts me just thinking about it)

What you were supposed to tell me was to mix the filtered extract from a fermented solution of water and Solanum tuberosum, then mix it with the smashed and strained innards of a few Citrus sinensis in a rocks glass, over a few cubes of frozed dihydrogen monoxide....... (Translation, Vodka/ Orange Juice/ Ice, but my version sounds better)

To quote the guy from that adam sandler movie, we are all dumber now for hearing that response, I hereby award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul

(I just wanted to say that) However you made it interesting, so you get 5 points

7. clonehappy

Rum and Oj with Mango go together better :) Which is why I say it's open to interpretation :) I used the HHG just cause it was funny and I was on a roll with it lol.

Plus I can't stomach Vodka anymore :p Last time I had it was with cherry gatorade. Got sick and thought I was puking blood. Yeah I wont have that again anytime soon - stickin to my rum and OJ or Beetlejuices (if we go to the hibachi place) and Woodchuck's Apple Cider. Now THATS good stuff :)

8. clonehappy

9. clonehappy

And I'll take more 80s!! Whatever isn't taken yet for difficulty :p I would choose hermit crab lore but I dont want to make myself look like a complete idiot more so than I have already :)

10. MAD

80's for really difficult....

I want more information on DeLorean

11. clonehappy

He came up with a neat car! And used to work for GM. His car flies. Hermit crabs like DeLorean too, they told me. DeLorean likes small broken sentences. I'm really tired I can't even seem to come up with anything fun to say other than HEY heres wiki on DeLorean and all :) And I'm learning salt water tank chemistry just in case my hubby has to go out of town on short notice :p

12. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Hey! Looks like fun! Mind if I cut in y'all? :)

I choose Food From Abroad, easy question, to start with, please!
    After Madman replies to clonehappy of course. :yes2:

13. clonehappy

Yes please step in :) I know I'm monopolizing the 80s section lol

14. MAD

Very good CH, you gave me infor on the guy and not the car, and you included commentary from the Hermits. Now get some rest, U have earned it =). I award You 10 cool points. And you get a 5 point bonus for being involved in water chemistry

*Looks at the board*
    Sure enough, I did make a "Food From Abroad" Category, I must have early onset dementia...

Alright, describe for me a Fa-hee-ta, Its Place of origin and then describe what its progenitors were, (IE, what foods it evolved from)

And that made me hungry, where the heck is taco-cabana when you need them?!?!?!?

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry (Medium Crab)

Re: MAD's Game Show (Active contestant, Tara Tooter)

What are the categories again Maddie?

(Do I get extra points for not knowing what the heck I'm doing?)

16. MAD

NO, you get massive docks for calling me maddie =P

categories are on the first page.

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry (Medium Crab)

Fine, after Tara I get food from abroad in really easy you maddie wuss you!

18. jugger

jugger "Preparing For Third Molt"

Maddie, D&D trivia is ON!

19. MAD

(LMAO, this is starting to remind me of Celebrity Jeopardy from Saturday Night Live, where the contestants keep messing with Alex, lol...)

20. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

MMMMMM! Yummy! My favorite Tex-Mex food of all time! These mouth-watering little suckers are made of grilled skirt steak, served in a tortilla alongside grilled onions and sweet peppers. The word fajita comes from the Spanish faja, for "girdle" or "strip" and describes the cut of meat itself which was originally cooked directly over mesquite coals, just like General Santa Anna did after the Battle of the Alamo. He was craving some tacos al carbon like he had back home in Mexico, and some believe this was his downfall and reason for getting captured...he had grilled up a mean batch of these yummy morsels the night before, gotten stuffed and fell asleep. When he woke up he was surrounded by Texian soldiers who yelled out "Remember the Alamo! Remember the recipe for those thangs, too."

But the word "fajita" didn't appear in print until 1975, which ironically, was the same year my daddy took me to my first Mexican restaurant. I saw fajitas on the menu and knew that's what I wanted and have been a fajita-eatah ever since!

= P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.