1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to adopt in Rock Hill, SC

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by CoolDoggy10, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

My mom hate's craiglist

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh. Um, you could post an ad in the paper or just go to the pet store. Oh! When you go to the pet store ask if they have any extra leaky tanks in the back they will sell or if they are having a $1 per gallon sale. You might get a discount. Sorry, I just have to pay for all my hermie stuff so I try to get good deals.:D

3. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

Are leaky tank ones with a crack in it?

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Sometimes they have crack and sometimes just tiny leaks in the seals. Depends. You should ask though. You might find the perfect tank half off because it has the tiniest little leak.

5. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Does your mom go garage-saleing ever? I've seen some steals on tanks at garage sales and flea markets, so even if she doesn't like craigslist, you can try those. Also, I had a friend find 5 10g tanks for free on freecycle - she just posted that she wanted a 10g and had 5 different people want to give her one for free. She had to pick hers up (depends on the people giving them away), but maybe that would work for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.