1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for adoptors by Staten Island New York

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Eric, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

I am looking for adoptors that are near Staten Island New York. I have many micro PP that I would like to put up for adoption. Please email me and let me know.

2. Hermitrocker

Hermitrocker Hi, I'm New Here!

I live on Long Island. Are you willing to drive about half way? I don't know how far that would be...

3. Hermitrocker

I don't know what part of staten Island your in, but mapquest said it is an hour and 48 minutes from my house to staten Island. Also, are they free? I will e-mail you also.

4. Eric

Hi yes they are free. Do you have other crabs? What do you keep your crabs in and what is the temp and humidity? I will also email you.

5. Hermitrocker

I have 11 hermit crabs right now (3 straw, 2 ruggies, 2 Es, 1 indo, and 3 PPs) I have a 30 gallon main tank, 20 gallon main tank (which has only micros), and 10 gallon ISO (along with numerous KK ISOs for smaller hermit crabs). I have salt and fresh water pools in each tank, and offer a wide variety of fresh food. Temp is any where from 75 or higher in the day to probably 70 at night (I will be getting a heat source soon since I relize I will need it). Humidity ranges from 75% to 85% (usually no higher than that and it is only that high in the ISOs). You can see pictures of my crabitats and hermit crabs here: http://photobucket.com/albums/b187/HermitRocker/
    How many hermit crabs do you have that you are giving away? And why are you giving them away? Just curious.

6. Hermitrocker

Ummm did you forget about me? lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] hello hermitrocker! welcome, im kathy , i am new to hermies. welcome ,i have come to love this site , and the people here are so helpful. welcome. hugs,. kathy

8. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

hey Eric if those micro PPs are still up i live in saratoga newyork. would you be willing to ship?

9. Eric

Hi Crazycrab they have been adopted. We are stocking up on others that will be for sale in our store very soon. Thanks again.

Eric
    www.hermitcrabemporium.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.