1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a NJ area home for some hermies

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by DecAbbersMama, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecAbbersMama

DecAbbersMama "Preparing For First Molt"

I got an offer for a large aquarium with 10+ hermies in it (the woman feeds them, but doesn't really care for them outside of the basics) I don't mind taking some of them on, but I cannot take all of them on. If anyone is around Atlantic City and would like to give some hermies some love and attention, please let me know, I will have them tomorrow and know more then.

2. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

how upsetting! i only wish i could!:( i think i'm one of the closest regulars on here to NJ.... Hermies4ever was looking to adopt, but i don't know how arrangements to get them would work out... talk to her, maybe =]

3. bonechickchris@aol.com

bonechickchris@aol.com "Preparing For First Molt"

I live In Forked River, exit 74 on the Parkway. I could probably take a few. Are you in AC or near it? What town? If you are in Tuckerton, my parents live there!
    Christy

4. DecAbbersMama

DecAbbersMama "Preparing For First Molt"

The 11 alive have new homes - 7 are with me, and 4 went with Christy :) Turns out they were all Micros and smalls, so most were able to stay with me in the new 25 gallon tank :)

5. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

PICTURES PLEASE!!!!
    Thanks for rescuing them!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.