1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look At Me! Help Hermit Crabs R Us!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by hermiecrab101, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiecrab101

hermiecrab101 (Micro Crab)

:D HEY EVERYONE! dont you ghys think that jason and vicki do alot for us? ya they do they help with all our hermit crab needs! Dont you think we should give somthin back? ya so from january 30-febuary 18 try to make as much money or give as much money as you can to hermit crabs rus to help keep this site going just thinkl of everything jason and vicki do for us! So please help. THANK YOU!:D

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

This is Jasons site, so Im all for keeping it going. I just volunteer time. Jasons done a great deal of work to get this site running! It is greatly appreciated!

3. ZanZan

ZanZan (Micro Crab)

I dunno these 2 people.....

joking XD I know they did alot =P I would help, I can host your site for only $2 dollar / month lmao.. I would XD

4. Jason

Jason Moderator

Thanks for your vote Hermiecrab101. It means a lot. I am just happy that people find the site useful and keep coming back. That is reward enough.

Jason

5. doggie101

doggie101 Hi, I'm New Here!

NO! jason you ghys do so much you should get some donations! and everyone should help! its just not fair! for you to pay for this site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.