1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely?

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by MissHaze, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissHaze

MissHaze "Never Molted"

I currently have three shelled wonders...should I get more to have an even number. Two of mine seem to have taken up with each other leaving the third one out. The little one even picked a shell that makes them look like twins...lol. I don't want 'Steve' to be lonely. :confused:

2. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Sorry it took so long to get to your Thread! i have a crab like that( off alone all the time) and hes fine sometimes he'll bully the other to a little bit not much though.
    So don't worry about him.....although ............ i like to say ...the more the crabbier!!:)

3. Livada

Livada (Micro Crab)

Yeah, I have the same thing with my three crabs. Two of mine hang out in the cocohut together all the time and the other is on his own. He's super shy anyway and it takes him forever to come out of his shell when I take him out to exercise. Otherwise he's fine, though. He's had two successful molts.

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

My hermies don't hang out much together, besides hiding in the cocohuts with eachother.

5. MissHaze

MissHaze "Never Molted"

Thanks for all the help. I do like the sound of "the more the crabbier". LOL. I am going to wait to introduce new crabs until the other three have finished molting though. Hopefully soon, I miss playing with them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.