1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Hermit Crabs

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Hildegarde, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

I just came across a thread that was about an online store that sells live crabs through the mail. The thread seemed to end rather abruptly, so I went on the site to see if it still existed.

I tried to find out about shipping prices, but I didn't want to go far enough into the ordering process because I didn't want to actually buy a live grab from this business.

On his site he has links to CSJ and Vicky's forum.

Does anyone here have any knowledge about this site or its owner? Has anyone ordered live crabs from him?

Somehow I'm getting a feeling that something may not be quite right with this site?

Also, I believe the owner may also be involved with another, very reputable, site.

This store took me by surprise, because of selling live crabs online, with no mention of the weather.

Anyone out there know something about it?

2. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I think it's a dead site. I e-mailed them last month, asking questions about straws and I never got a response back.
    I don't really like the site, a lot of the stuff there is like 3 times the regular price. I've always been tempted in ordering something small, just to see if I'll get charged and see if I'll even get anything in the mail. But... I'm too stingy to pay a large sum of money just to "test" the site. Hah -_-

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

The sites owner is Andrew. I've messaged with him a few times. As far as selling crabs I know of one person who's received them. That's the only site I know of that he has, not sure what other site you're thinking of. I posted a link to his store on my forum. I think he has a thread here, which is how I ended up chatting to him. This was about the time the thread started, I haven't heard from him in quite awhile so I'm not sure if the site is still up and going or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.