1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Hermit Crabs . Com

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by momofboyz, Nov 17, 2010.

1. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

I've been checking out the livehermitcrabs.com here recently to buy some E's, and I was wondering if anyone has bought from them and how things went?  I saw that the addiction provided a care sheet for them, and that made me feel a little better.

The stores here in my area just have really poor conditions with bugs, etc., and I'd rather spend my money somewhere I know I'll get quality, healthy animals.  I've posted trying to adopt here in my area too, but that hasn't panned out either, so I'm figuring it's time to just buy.

I have two PP's in a 20 gallon tank that I've had for around 2 years, so I'm ready to add on.  I'm thinking of getting six smalls plus buying all the food I need from the addiction store!  E's are new to me so I'll need to do some research.

Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated!  I just want to make an informed decision!  :thanks:

2. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Okay, I should have searched first!  :eek:ops2:  I see that they do an awesome job, and I'll be buying from them soon!  :woohoo:

3. marmaladechainsaw

marmaladechainsaw (Micro Crab)

I might be checking it now... Thanks for the info!  :straw:

4. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

I just made my first purchase this evening!  I'll let you know how things go.  I'm hoping to have some new little E's here pretty soon!