1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large molts and some nice pictures

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by starmaiden, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Guess who surfaced last week after a 3.5 month molt and pinched the heck outta my hand today! Teeny's back! :blower: He's got a kindred spirit in Pinchy I think!
    Teeny's new Exo

Mr. Sally also reappeared after a 6 week absence

Redlinger, one of my straws, just loves to stare at his reflection! I'm going to mount a mirror on the side of the tank so he can admire himself to his heart's content!

Who's your Daddy!
    I'm so handsome!

A couple pictures of some of my ruggies:

Mariana in the moss pit
    Another one of Mariana

Ryukyu poses on the driftwood
    Lovely Ryukyu
    Pretty Ryukyu perched on the coral

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:dancebear: EXCELLENT NEWS!! Tell Teeny he is not suppose to pinch the hand that feeds you :confused1: They all look great Ann what a beautiful bunch you have! :petals:

3. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Teenie, huh? Wellllll, he doesn't look so teenie to ME!!! :chuckle: But he does look dark and gorgeous!!! Shame on him for pinching Momma! And Redlinger is just as beautiful as ever.....in fact they ALL are lookin' goo! :dance2:

4. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

That is great news! Teeny looks beautiful... what beautiful coloration, it was worth the wait! :dance2:

I love Redlinger! What a sweetie! Beautiful looking bunch, congrats!!! :partyhat4:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.