1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krill is a heck of a hit!

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by clonehappy, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

I was at a PetSmart lookin at crabbies the other day (the set up had gotten bad so I waited til someone came by and said they NEED water! And put their hidey back in! and they did yay but anyhoo) and bought some freeze dried krill and meal worms to add to a separate dish and wow that stuff is all over the place in the mornings lol. Just glad they like it :) It actually stinks less in the tank than it does in the tub :tuna: go fig

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Thats a good idea! I buy frozen krill from petsmart to feed the water frogs in the fish tank.

3. clonehappy

I was looking at frozen as was my hubby, but we figured that it would be way more stinky with frozen thawing in there lol and he is absolutely against real nasty smells from their tank lol ;)

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Take a tip from me, if you ever get the frozen kind, DO NOT put it in the microwave to thaw it out. LOL

5. clonehappy

lol duly noted :) Someone changed shells last night and I dont see the original one so I havent a clue who it is!! ARGH those little sneaky brats :) And again krill all over the place lmao it's awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.