1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krabs is back in town!

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by Crabmier, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

I just have to tell somebody... Mr. Krabs is back up from his molt. It's amazing. He was somewhat bright red before his molt (as Straws tend to be:)), but now... wow. So beutiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I swear it seems like he just molted a couple of months ago... actually he did!:rolleyes: But, the change wasn't this amazing! I'm so proud of him. Rock on little guy! (guess I'm going to have to get him a present from Vicky's store... again!):D

2. Kimberly B

Kimberly B Hi, I'm New Here!

Congrats on Mr. Krabs successful molt! I'm sure you must be thrilled to see him. I think Straws are beautiful. I would love to have one, one day...not ready to have one just yet. Still trying to improve my crabitat conditions. I've only had hermit crabs for about 2 months now...still have a lot to learn.
    You think maybe Mr. Krabs pulled another molt so soon, just to get a new present from Vicky's store? lol...If I were a crab, I know I would.

3. Crabmier

Crabmier (Micro Crab)

lol Kimberly B. You're probably right. Everyone loves everything I've ever gotten from the hermit crab addiction...especially Mr. Krabs! I remember when I got them the bamboo hammock, (for Mr. Krabs other molt!), he pushed everyone out the way to get to it first. They always bombard whatever I get them from there; food or whatever. They are so coniving:D

4. Dezzi

Dezzi "First Molt In Progress"

That is Awesome Crabmier! I know you are so happy!! Straws are so gorgeous! & your crabs sound as Spoiled as mine! :D I love 2 shop for them at Vckums, it's so much fun to pick out the goodies! After he gets settled in, I would love to see a picture!

5. haleye1997

haleye1997 (Small Crab)

i am so excited to see my sweet little lily when she comes up from her molt! it has been almost a month. tomorrow it will be a whole month!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.