1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep On Crabbin'

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by spidtat, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidtat

spidtat (Micro Crab)

I would like to announce that I am currently in the process of setting up my own store called Keep On Crabbin'. It is up and running I am just working on pictures and continually adding new products, that is why it is still "in process." I offer individual food items but I also offer pre-made mixes for those newer crabbers to choose from that are not sure what their crabs like or need really. This is a way for them to be able to get the crabs off of a commercial diet and on to a natural, healthy, and varied diet that is so essential in the life of a crab. These mixes can also be used for people who might be going on vacation as a way to have food prepared for petsitters so that all they have to do is empty the old dish and put a new pack in and change the water and go. Lastly they could be used by those of us who are just to tired to make a lavish meal for our crabs and would just like to throw something in real quick and know they are taken care.:)
    Anyway the new store is located here:

Keep On Crabbin': Home

I hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing from you.:)

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Wow. That's cool! How do you dry the peach and stuff?

3. spidtat

spidtat (Micro Crab)

Through the wonders of modern technology:p :D

4. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

cool, i like it =]

5. Michele213

Michele213 "Never Molted"

I purchased some of the mix packages from spidtat. It was a pleasure chatting with him about dietary needs before the purchase happened! The packages were received swiftly. If I was an ebay buyer and he was the seller, he would get 100% across the board!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.