1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Wondering....

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by HermitPaws, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Whats every ones Crabs Favrite food/meal

i just thought we could all Share on one page and make it easy for newbies and of corse use too.

heres my top five:

Banana
    Non-seasoned Chicken
    Mango
    apple-Red
    and Cucumber

2. Crabboy

Crabboy Hi, I'm New Here!

mine love Grapes

3. NotaMallard

NotaMallard "First Molt, A Success"

Mine absolutely adore almond butter. They take turns sitting at the feeding shell for hours just dipping their claws in and munching, it's adorable.

4. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

Mine love grapes, cherrios, carrots, dried coconut, dried raspberries, dried apples, chicken, shrimp with the tail, steak (cooked but medium rare like we eat it here), fresh coconut (I hardly ever buy this, the last time I did only Kermi was up and a day after I cut it up and offered it Kermi went down for her molt, it doesn't stay fresh for long either unless you freeze it), banana, fresh apples, dried carrots, strawberries, Kelp corn (from TCP), worm casings (also from TCP). That is about all I have ever fed them and they seem to eat it all. I am sure I have given them other stuff but I can't remember it all right now.

5. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

Mine go crazy over mangos, grapes and chicken bones crushed so they can get to the marrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.