1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just missed a shell change...what???

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Pamela_C, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pamela_C

Pamela_C (Micro Crab)

Okay so this afternoon I received the turbos I ordered from crabbage patch and boiled them....put them in the tank. Sebastian decided to dig down...so I thought maybe he'll check them out later. Sandy was sleeping.

I just got home from work and noticed Sebastian on top of all the shells in the "shell shop". Yea! he's checking them out...but, I have to go to the bathroom. I come back and I can't find him...'cause he's still in the "shell shop" but, in a green turbo. What??? I was gone in a minute and I missed it.

I hope he stays in that one, it's a nice one! I'll get pics later if he stays.

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

Cool. . . Yeah, it takes less than a minute for a hermit crab to try on a new shell, and if he likes it, he'll slip into it. . .

3. Pamela_C

Pamela_C (Micro Crab)

well, i guess he liked it because his old shell is still with the other shells. He is MIA, so I guess he dug down. He did need it, I knew when I bought him that he had grwon out of his shell.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Wow. That really stinks. I've never seen them change. My crabs are very shy. If I get one and he's not shy he will become shy when he meets the others. Congrats on the shell change, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.