1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just an update for anyone who wants to know...

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by wickedannabella, Jan 12, 2011.

1. wickedannabella

wickedannabella (Micro Crab)

As some of you know, at the end of October, I came back to crabbing after nearly two years absence.  It's been almost three months now and it was time for a semi-deep clean as it seemed most of my newbies and adoptees were topside again.  If nothing else, since it was a mass introduction to the new tank, it was time to take inventory.  I'm pleased to announce that EVERYONE molted...but not everyone made it.  Out of my 12 guys, 11 came through with flying colors and the one who didn't make it was a pity purchase.  He was missing a leg, a segment of another and was EXTREMELY skiddish.  Poor little E tried, but it was just too much for him.    Other than that, on closer inspection, everyone is hairy and happy!

Looks like we're on our way to crabby happiness!  :cheer:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

:shmama: Sounds like you're doing great chick! *hugs* for the pity purchase. We've all done that.

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:rockz: