1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JULY POLL and CONTEST

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by Mckenny, Jul 4, 2012.

?

JULY CONTEST POLL

1. Katz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. liagiba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[​IMG]

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!​

We haven't done a Photo Contest in a while so I thought we would have a
    RED WHITE BLUE contest.

The only requirement is that you include the above three colors. The colors can be in the tank, the crab/s can be placed on or with something that has the three colors (flowers, ribbon/s, decorations, etc.), or anything you can come up with.

The Contest will end JULY 21st at midnight.

A VOTING POLL will be set up for you to choose your favorite entry and voting will end on JULY 28th at midnight.

EVERYONE is Welcome to enter and the only no-no is there can't be any professional software like PHOTOSHOP, etc. used.

You can however use the free sites such as Photobucket, etc.

This is a friendly contest to share our pics of our crabs or tank or both. A small prize will be awarded to the member with the most votes.
    Have fun and good luck getting that "perfect shot"!

:photo:​

2. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

Re: JULY PHOTO CONTEST

Here is Apollo. He is naturally 4th of July-Ish but he got over flashed by the camera phone ><
    His Pincers are dark Blue instead of purple and his shell is red and white. It was hard to capture him because he is camera shy and actually picked up the cloth he is on and held it up to his face :aargh:

Here he is! Lookin like his usual festive self.
    [img width=400 height=225]http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/Keirasan/IMAG0031-1-2-1.jpg[/img]

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/Keirasan/IMAG0031-1-2-1.jpg to big picture.

Nobody else entering? :sad5:

3. liagiba

liagiba "First Molt In Progress"

Re: JULY PHOTO CONTEST

[img width=400 height=300]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/liagiba1977/E%20Hermit%20crabs/SAM_1713.jpg[/img]

I know there is no blue, but Luna is so cute! and, she looks like she is reciting the Pledge of Allegiance ;)
    Anyway, I just realized, it's too late to submit, it's July 22 :idunno:

4. Mckenny

Re: JULY CONTEST/POLL

PLEASE vote for your favorite photo everyone!

5. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

congrats liagiba!

6. Mckenny

Re: JULY POLL and CONTEST WINNERS

:straw: ALRIGHTY!!! WE HAVE TWO WINNERS! :straw:

That's right Peeps, despite what the POLL says, liagiba, and Katz were the only ones to participate in our contest so CONGRATULATIONS you two---your pics and your efforts are truly wonderful, and Vicki, Lisa (Hermiefun) and I loved seeing your Hermie's strut their stuff!!

PM Vicki (vckums) and let her know your name and address so she can send out your prize to you. Thanks again ! :hermez2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.