1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julia Crab

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by Kali_Ma, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Hello, everyone,

I'm very interested in crab diet and nutrition and am making it my specialty. I am relatively new to crabbing -- though I have great research skills and long-time experience with exotic animal keeping of all kinds -- but would like to offer my services here.

I have strong ideas on what to feed, and what not to feed a hermit crab, and why. I am becoming familiar with what foods effect molting in which ways, and what can be toxic to a hermit in the long term.

If you have any questions about diet needs, or dos and don'ts, I'll be happy to answer if I can, or try to find the answer for you if I don't know it. All of my molts have been rousing successes so far, and I am positive that diet plays a crucial role in molting success.

PM me or post here, and I'll do what I can to help! [​IMG] I love the crabbies all over the world!

Kerie

2. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Thanks Kerie! I'm sure you will find yourself with plenty of questions to keep you busy [​IMG]

3. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

LoL I just love the title of this thread!

That is so kind of you Kerie, to offer your services like that! I know we get alot of questions regarding food and Hermit Crabs...so you will get a lot of business here!

4. flybabytina

flybabytina Hi, I'm New Here!

I wanted to say that I have found that my crabbies like dehydrated cranberries! I do too! I watched Krystal (a PP) take a berry half, hold it with her big pincher and shipping little bits from it with her small pincher. So cool!

5. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

excellent info, thank you! I was wondering if cranberries would be eaten or not. Now I have another food to add to my edible list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.