1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Been Awhile

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Klabelle, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything so I thought I would give a brief update.

So since the last time I posted, which was the dead of one of my darling crabs...

I have had my first successful molt with my E, Thanatos. I have had him almost a year and he FINALLY molted!

Hermes and Apollo are getting pretty big and I'm going to have to buy them some bigger shells soon. They've finally hit the 1 1/2 -2 inch shell mark!

They're the only 3 crabs I have left now unfortunately. When I finally move from my boyfriends parents I'm going to go on a hunt for more.

Oh! And my Repti Fogger by Zoo Med, my fan burnt out and customer support is actually going to send me a new fan :D they replied 45 mins after I sent in my concern. I didn't think they'd be that fast :D

2. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

hi Klabelle, I have 3 pp's in a 29 gallon tank. I am curious about the fogger. Do you use it for humidity? I am in tn so humidity is not a problem. And what do you use on the top of your tank. thanks in advance.:crab1::D