1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's a Sad day!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Jessafall, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessafall

Jessafall "Preparing For First Molt"

My families 17 year old kitty passed away today. I remember the day Grazy was born, and he's always been my kittie so It's going to be a hard time for me, for a few days to get used to him not being around!
    [​IMG]

2. Hermies4Life

Hermies4Life (Small Crab)

AWWWW i feel soo bad for you! im a bit of a cat lover myslef and i know how u feel.. :( aww i hope u feel better and remeber hes in a better place,in kitty heaven where theres milk creeks,tuna fish jumping out of them,soft arm cat beds everywhere,cat treats everywhere,tall grasses for them to stalk in,always sunny and warm there.

3. Livada

Livada (Micro Crab)

I'm sorry to hear about Grazy; he sounds like he was a very special pet. He looks beautiful! I love cats too (I have five!) I remember when the family cat Ginger died and it was hard because she'd been around all my life, so I understand what you're feeling. It's so hard when pets die! I'm sure Grazy lived a great life with you and your family and he loves you.

4. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

My parents' 19 year old cat died this past Christmas. My parents still think they hear him walking around on the linoleum in the kitchen. It's really sad...he was my dad's cat, and my dad cried all night. My dad isn't a crier, but he's had this cat for 19 years (rescued him from the neighbors) and the cat was always his. He followed my dad around, would only lay on his lap (until he reached like 15 or so, then he just went for anyone who was sitting down), just really was a loyal, devoted pet even more so than our dog was. I still miss that guy...by the time he passed, he was really arthritic and couldn't hear anything, but he would follow you from room to room so he could get the warmth for his joints from your lap. RIP, Sylvester. Go have fun playing with Grazy in kitty heaven!

5. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I'm really sorry. :( I love cats too. My parents. had a cat named Rocky but he died when I was two. Wow, 17! He lived a long, happy life and will still be a live in Kitty Heaven and your hearts.

6. Jessafall

Jessafall "Preparing For First Molt"

I'm doing better, it was weird coming home from work this morning and he usually peaked his head out and greated me every time I came home from work..

I always love to hear how other's received there animals. it's fascinating!
    my family adopted Emma, a 9yr old golden retriever when she was 3yrs old.
    Mommakitty,19(her mother gave birth to her and then got ran over a few months later)
    Blacky,17,(is mommakitties son)
    Grazy,17, (passed, was mommakitties son)
    Olivia,3(adopted as a 2 month old kitten from my dad's farm to keep Emma company)
    Maggie, 2yr old(was a lost kitty, stuck in a tree at our house, never found the owner, have had her for about 6 months now)
    Sugar who is around 14yrs old, came with the new house we moved into in april.

7. ItsMeg

ItsMeg "First Molt, A Success"

Aww, I'm sorry to hear of your loss girl. I hope things get better for you soon, take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.