1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In memory of my Hermies

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by DaisyCrab, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyCrab

DaisyCrab (Small Crab)

Some people may find this silly I guess, but maybe not because there are many posts other than mine on here.
    I have lost 6 crabs over the past year. I love my little crabs and become very attached.
    First was Hermie (also our first crab). Hermie lived in a decorated shell. Cute little guy.
    Ruby, in a pretty painted shell. She had attitude, forever staying in her shell yet pinching at me with her big claw when I picked her up.
    Then Diego passed. He was my all time fave. He gave me a fashion show of shell swapping nearly everyday. Sat in his tank staring at me, or mooching for a treat was more like it.
    Shrek passed, we named him that because he was a big green oaf.
    Fiona passed, she was also green. I really liked her, what a fiesty girl she was. I sometimes referred to her as "the little witch."
    Then Isabelle died. Didn't really get much time to get to know her, she kept to herself most of the time.
    I've learned alot about these little guys, so I'm hoping my current crabs stay with me for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.