1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Memory of Coco

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Switchblade_Brigade, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchblade_Brigade

Switchblade_Brigade "First Molt, A Success"

Hi guys. It's been a while. As you probably figured, Coco has passed. I'm really getting choked up right now just typing this... I just don't know how it happened. Last time I saw her on the surface she did look awefully pale. She then buried and i just thought she was going to molt again. After a few weeks I became worried. Today, against my better instincts, I dug her out. She was dead. I buried her next to my beloved dog shadow. I just want you guys to know you all taught me almost everything I know about crabbing and I thank you for making it that the life Coco did have was a good one. She meant so much to me...

2. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

I am so sorry for you loss. I understand how you feel. I lost one a month ago. These people here are awesome, they've tought me everything too. And they are so good at comforting and making you feel better. I hope I did too...take care.:(

3. Bumble

Bumble (Micro Crab)

:( I'm sorry. Its so hard to lose a friend.

4. Maddy

Maddy "Never Molted"

I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. The ppl here are great!

5. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

I'm so sorry about Coco. But I hope you won't leave us. I've enjoyed many of your postings.

6. Switchblade_Brigade

Switchblade_Brigade "First Molt, A Success"

Thanks a lot for your concern guys, I really appreciate it. And don't worry Hildegarde, I still have Shelly, my other crab. She is in great shape and hopefully has a lot more miles left on her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.