1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imageshack

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

Yesterday I upladed a pic and got a message saying they were working on the database and it would be completed on the 13th. Ok, I can wait...I check it this morning
    Database is undergoing recovery, during this time your images will appear out of order, you images are not lost, just out of order. All newly uploaded images are recorded and will be sorted as soon as recovery is complete. Current estimated time of completion is - unknown, but we hope to get it done ASAP. We apologize for inconvenience.

Ugh!!! UNKNOWN?!?!?! Most of the pics I got on there I didn't keep on my computer. I tried photobucket once, I wasn't too thrilled with them. Anyone know of another one?

2. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Have you ever tried grovestreet.com? I use it and like it alright. :icon_thumleft:

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Photobucket awhile back was going thru some changes. I can say they have been great lately, that is what I use always............BUT imagecave.com is also a goodie that site has never gone down, nor has sighost.us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.