1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im tired of hermit crabs

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by manolo578, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manolo578

manolo578 (Micro Crab)

I got 4 crabs and only 1 remains. Why do they gotta die? I mean, I havent done anything to them. My remaining one, Manster is my favourite and I wanna keep him alive forever. I am going to bury him. He is always out and about clambering over the shells. I am going to get him a partner to play with. This way he wont be lonely.

2. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

i'm sorry =[ How far apart were their deaths? Maybe one had a disease, or something undesirable happened in your tank. What are you feeding them? If it's store-bought or pelleted hermie food, it might be causing deformities that lead to their death in molting, if that is the issue.

3. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Don't get any more until you figure out what's wrong and fix it.Fill out the emergency form or just tell us general info about your enclosure (eg: tank size, substrate depth, kind of substrate).

4. manolo578

manolo578 (Micro Crab)

They were not molting. They all just stood in the same spot. Their deaths were a couple of days apart. Manster is the one one who was ever out. He is always out, whereas the other ones just stood there.

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.